Street Medicine Program Outcomes
Since 2007, Venice Family Clinic’s Street Medicine Program has developed an integrated cross-sector approach to tackle the range of medical and social factors impacting homelessness. We have done this with multidisciplinary street medicine teams who address the whole person to ensure attention to both medical conditions and the social determinants of health.
- Mission and Core Values of Venice Family Clinic
- Guiding Principles of Venice Family Clinic Street Medicine Program
- Meeting Patients Where They Are: Street, Shelter, Home and Clinic
- Social Determinants of Health
- The Challenge of Treatment Decisions and Managing Risk
- Treatment Decision Factors for Providers
- Shared Decision-Making
- Patient Location and Flow: Where to Treat and When?
- Role of Partnerships and Collaboration
- The Multidisciplinary Team for Integrated Care Coordination
- Coordinated Care Management