Venice Family Clinic’s services are made possible through generous financial support from individuals, foundations, and corporations. Donations may be made in a variety of ways, including:
- in cash, in person at 622 Rose Avenue, Venice, CA 90291;
- by check, payable to Venice Family Clinic;
- by credit card (VISA or MasterCard), by clicking here or by calling at 310.392.9255;
- through stock transfer (click here for instructions);
- in the form of planned gifts and bequests, including gifts of real estate or other appreciated assets; and
- “in kind”, i.e. in the form of goods and/or services.
In addition, donations may be:
- unrestricted, and thereby applied to the Clinic’s greatest needs and opportunities;
- designated to provide current support or permanent endowment of specific programs and services; or
- credited to specific fund-raising events or appeals, including Children's Holiday Movie, Sack Lunch Series, Silver Circle, Venice Art Walk & Auctions, and the 40th anniversary Capital and Special Gifts Campaign.
When mailing donations or information related to donations, please address them to:
Venice Family Clinic
604 Rose Avenue
Venice, CA 90291
For more information about giving options, please contact DeNeisha Calvert, Development Manager, at 310.664.7917 or DCalvert@mednet.ucla.edu.
Venice Family Clinic’s Federal Tax ID is 95-2769432.